57 Peak Point Court
4 bed, 5 bath, 4 car garage – Total Interior Livable Space: 3,516 sq. ft. Total Structure Area: 4,858 sq. ft.
Located in the exclusive Mystic Heights gated community nestled in the heart of
Sedona, this ultra-modern 3,516 sq. ft. home offers dramatic panoramic views of
Cathedral Rock and the surrounding mountains.
It features luxurious appointments throughout and ample outdoor living spaces on both
the main and upper levels. The open floor plan includes a great room with 12’ ceilings
and lots of glass, providing an abundance of natural light. The luxury finishes include
Pella Impervia Advanced Low E Windows and Doors, a Grand Room featuring a sliding
glass 20’x10’ door, Thermador Appliances, natural stone countertops, Italian or Spanish tile on
bathroom floors and surrounds, Old Carmel Collection oak color wood flooring throughout, as
well as a tiled upper-level relaxation deck, complete with amazing views, bar with sink and
beverage cooler, and an adjacent bonus room, which can be used as a bedroom, office, art
studio, or whatever else comes to mind. The lower patio includes lots of space for relaxing near
a rectangular fire table and barbecue grill.
|Base Price $3.4 Million|
- Property Under Construction
- Year Built: 2022
- Type: Single-family Residence
- Lot size: 41,535 sq. ft. = .95 acre
- Architectural Style: Modern
- Designed by Kato Concepts, LLC
- Builder: Puzzle Worx, LLC
- Warranty Included
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
Cooling and Heating
- AC and heat are provided by a high efficiency, inverter-driven (modulating) heat pump system with Energy Star Qualified equipment
- Electric: APS 400 amp service panel
- Mystic Heights Water and Sewer Improvement District
- High speed internet: CenturyLink
- Water conservation: Recirculation Pump
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Pella Impervia Advanced Low E- windows and doors
- Solar system ready
- HOA fee: $600 quarterly
- Services included: Common Area and Street Maintenance, community water and sewer
- Association name: Mystic Heights Community Association
- Association Phone: 928-239-9177
Note: Products and finishes are subject to change prior to completion.
- Interior features: 10 ft. flat ceilings in master bedroom, kitchen, and garage, 12 ft. ceilings in living areas; electric fireplace in master bedroom
- Kitchen island, natural stone counters
- Pre-wired for all Smart Home applications like cameras, alarm systems, electronic blinds, etc.
- Flooring: Old Carmel Collection oak color wood floors and Italian or Spanish tile in bathrooms
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Appliances: Thermador Package
- Spacious laundry room
- Spectrum Series CWL Whole Home Water Filtration System
- Total structure area: 4,858 sq. ft
- Total interior livable space: 3,516 sq. ft.
- 4 car garage and driveway
- Partially covered patio on upper sun deck with outdoor bar, which includes a sink and beverage cooler
- First floor patio with a barbecue grill, rectangular fire table, and plenty of room for relaxation furniture
- Views: Cathedral Rock and surrounding mountains
- Construction materials: Block, 2 x 6 wood frame, spray foam insulation, Synthetic Stucco
- Roof: Reflective Torch Down and Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Windows and glass doors: Pella Impervia Advanced Low E
- Front Door: Large Custom Pivot Door / Dimensions and finished surfaces TBD.
- Refrigeration: 36-Inch Built-In French Model #T6IT905NP
- Wine Preservation: 24-Inch Custom Panel Ready Under- Counter Wine Reserve With Glass Door Model # T24UW905RP
- Cooktop: 36 Inch Freedom Induction Cooktop Model#CIT36YWBB
- Wall Oven:
30-Inch Masterpiece Speed Oven Model MC30WS
30-Inch Masterpiece Single Steam Oven Model MEDS301WS
30-Inch Masterpiece Single Built In Oven Model ME301WS
- Warming Drawer: 30-Inch Traditional Warming Drawer With Push To Open Model# WD30WC
- Storage Drawer: 30-Inch Storage Drawer Short With Push to Open Model# SDS30WC
- Ventilation: 45-Inch Masterpiece Box Island Hood With 600 CFM Model# HMIB42WS
- Dishwasher: 24-Inch Custom Panel Emerald Model #DWHD650WPR
Electrolux Washer Model ELFW7637AW
Electrolux Dryer Model ELFE7637AW
Pella Windows & Doors- low -E Impervia Advanced
Delivering unmatched strength and lasting durability with proven performance and sleek, timeless style
Discover the Hidden Gem of Sedona
Fifteen years in the making, Mystic Heights is a unique living experience that makes the most of Sedona’s natural beauty. The years-long development process was carefully crafted to ensure absolute perfection in every aspect of the community, from its minimal impact on the surrounding environment to the neighborly design of the cul-de-sac streets.
Mystic Heights offers privacy and close access to West Sedona. Great places to visit close to 109 Summit Way: Approx. ¼ mile from Oak Creek access, 4.9 miles to Red Rock State Park, 2.1 miles to Crescent Moon Ranch, 1.9 miles from Red Rock Crossing, 5.4 miles to Uptown Sedona, 3.7 miles to Sedona Performing Arts Center, 3.8 miles from Sedona Red Rock High School, and 8.3 miles to Sedona Airport.
Live the Sedona Life
Sedona is home to some of the most jaw-dropping scenery in the country and is known as Red Rock Country for the colorful red rock formations that dominate the landscape. The area around Mystic Heights is home to hundreds of miles of walkable trails, easy enough for a casual walk with a loved one or friends. Around Mystic Heights, you’ll experience magnificent views of the surrounding million-year-old ancient rocks.